Friday, August 9, 2013

Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Menthol & Eucalyptus Balm

Hey everyone,

A while ago I was at the beauty store and the sales assistant recommended the Rosebud Salve Menthol & Eucalyptus Balm. This was the second time that someone has recommended it to me, so I thought why not? I am not usually a menthol nor eucalyptus fan so I was quite sceptical.


The balm comes in a medium sized tin, so it will last a long time if you mainly use it as a like balm.

Immediately after using as a lip balm I felt the cooling effects. This gave it a nice refreshing effect. The moisturizing properties are really good and therefore I use it every night before I go to sleep. So when I wake up they are nice and soft. The scent is also very subtle, so if you don't like the smell of menthol or eucalyptus like me then don't worry.


Until now I have mainly only used it as a lipbalm, with one exception. I let my brother use it once when he suffered a burn on his finger while taking something out of the oven. The balm gave him a nice cooling effect, which he really liked. This product can be used in many different ways. As a lip balm or to relieve the burning sensation or as a way to "tame" your eyebrows, to soothe and soften feet, heels and elbows, a product to be massaged into stiff and sore areas, or to be rubbed into the forehead to relax the mind.


What I don't really like about this product is that you have to dip your finger into the product. A stick applicator would have solved this.

xoxo Dutch Gurl

No comments:

Post a Comment