Thursday, March 7, 2013

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB

Hey everyone,

Today I will talk about the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream. Basically it does its job if you think of it as a tinted moisturizer. It was the first BB cream that I have tried that truly matches my skin color. All the other ones were too orange (but thats probably because I got the wrong color). It leaves a nice dewy finish without looking too oily or shiny. Till now I have only used it every now and then, but I will use it more soon as my facial sunblock is almost out and this BB cream has an SPF of 30. The product itself is quite watery though, which makes it harder to apply. The coverage is moderate. It hides redness but my dark circles are still quite visible.



Overall this is a great product if you need moderate coverage, but its not moisturizing enough for my skin so I still wear a moisturizer under it.

I'll give the product a 4/5.
Thanks for reading,

xoxo Dutch Gurl

No comments:

Post a Comment