Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Almost run out of Chanel UV essentiel

Hey everyone,
I have very little Chanel UV Essentiel SPF 50 PA+++. Probably less than a few weeks. So I went to the makeup store here in Eindhoven to buy a new one, but they told me that Chanel has discontinued the product. This really disappointed me because I really love the product. I hope that Chanel is releasing an improvement or something because it had such good reviews.
In the meantime I'll have to find a substitute. Right now it will most likely be the La Mer SPF 30 UV protecting fluid. I find the SPF pretty low and I heard that it prevents your face from tanning, but the reviews that I have read are quite good. So I hope that it'll be a good temporary sunscreen. Fingers crossed!

xoxo Dutch Gurl

No comments:

Post a Comment